Please note, you may phone us on (02) 9722 4500 for pricing on our Aquamax 315L Single Element Water Heater. You may also click the Add to Quote button below to make an email enquiry.
- Type: Electric Hot Water Heater
- Capacity: 315 litres
- Model number: E315S36-SS
- Element: 3.6 Kw (4.8kw available, special order)
- Cylinder: Stainless Steel casing with rounded edges coated with vitreous enamel
- Energy efficient
Warranty Information (warranty conditions apply)
Storage cylinder: 10 year warranty for the cylinder
Labour and parts: 1 year warranty
- NSW Hot Water reserves the right to amend pricing after a site inspection (difficult access, heater location & work environment). You will be notified prior to start of job.
- Our Supply & Install prices are for a like for like replacement only, any alterations may incur additional charges.
- Supply & Install price includes removal of old electric storage hot water heater. (We proudly donate all scrap materials to the Young Adult Disabled Association).
- Supply & install products purchase by credit card are subject to an additional 1% surcharge.
- All Installations require a tempering valve or thermostatic mixing valve servicing all bathrooms and hand washing fixtures. This incurs an extra charge of $174.00 INC GST if you don’t have tempered water already.
- Duo / isolation valve is faulty, not operating correctly or causing hammer banging. This will incur an additional charge of $75.00 INC GST to replace it. (15mm)
- If your Pressure limiting valve requires replacement this will incur an additional charge of $95.00 INC GST. (15mm)
- Pre cast concrete slab – $65.00 – installed by NSW Hot Water at dimensions of 600mm×600)mm. This includes up to 2 bags of cement to foot and level the new slab. This is an optional addition to your purchase and will depend on the specifications of your property.
- Gas ball valve $60.00 installed (15mm)
Please note the following:
If you decide not replace your duo valve, tempering valve or pressure limiting valve, a different price applies. They will not be replaced for the price listed above. The above price is only included with a new heater installation, not if any issues arise in the future.
Under no circumstances will NSW Hot Water install a new hot water heater without a tempering valve or Thermostatic mixing valve present. Australian Standards stipulate the following:
1.9.2 Sanitary fixtures delivery temperature
All new heated water installations shall deliver heated water not exceeding—
- 45°C at the outlet of sanitary fixtures used for personal hygiene purposes. Namely, for the aged, the sick, children or people with disabilities. The system is useful in healthcare and aged care buildings, early childhood centres, primary and secondary schools and nursing homes. It’s also used within similar facilities for the aged, the sick, children or people with disabilities; and
- (b) 50°C at the outlet of sanitary fixtures used primarily for personal hygiene purposes for all other situations.
If your existing heater has no pressure limiting valve installed than a pressure limiting valve will need to be installed. This is for safety purposes in the instance your inlet pressure exceeds the products maximum working pressure. Doing this prevent the warranty being voided if the cylinder ruptures within its warranty time frame.
Contact NSW Hot Water to place an order for any of our electric hot water heating systems or gas hot water heating systems. We only stock high quality units and perform all installation and maintenance work inside and outside of the manufacturer’s warranty. We’re available 24 hours Monday to Saturday and look forward to receiving your order