Heat Pump Water Heater Price Conditions:
- • NSW Hot Water reserves the right to amend pricing after a site inspection. We will access difficult access, heater location & work environment. You will be notified prior to the start of a job.
- • Our Supply & Install prices are for a like for like replacement only, any alterations may incur additional charges.
- • Supply & Install price includes removal of old hot water heater. (We proudly donate all scrap materials to the Young Adult Disabled Association).
- • Supply & install products purchase by credit card are subject to an additional 1% surcharge.
- • All Installations require a tempering valve or thermostatic mixing valve servicing all bathrooms and hand washing fixtures. This incurs an extra charge of $174.00 INC GST if you don’t have tempered water already.
- • Duo/isolation valve is faulty, not operating correctly or causing hammer banging. This will incur an additional charge of $75.00 INC GST to replace it. (15mm)
- • If your Pressure limiting valve requires replacement this will incur an additional charge of $95.00 INC GST. (15mm)
- • Pre cast concrete slab $65.00 installed (600×600). This includes up to 2 bags of cement to foot and level the new slab. This is optional.
- • Gas ball valve $60.00 installed (15mm)
Please note the following:
If you decide not replace your duo valve, tempering valve or pressure limiting valve, any issues in the future will not be replaced for the price above. The above price is only included with a new heater installation.
Under no circumstances will NSW Hot Water install a new hot water heater unless a tempering valve or Thermostatic mixing valve is present. Australian Standards stipulate the following:
1.9.2 Sanitary fixtures delivery temperature
All new heated water installations shall deliver heated water not exceeding—
- (a) 45°C at the outlet of sanitary fixtures. Suitable primarily for personal hygiene purposes for the aged, sick, children and people with disabilities. Used in healthcare and aged care buildings, early childhood centres, primary and secondary schools and nursing homes or similar facilities. Suitable for the aged, the sick, children or people with disabilities; and
- (b) 50°C at the outlet of sanitary fixtures used primarily for personal hygiene purposes for all other situations.
If your heater has no pressure limiting valve installed and your inlet pressure exceeds the products maximum working pressure, then a pressure limiting valve will need to be installed. This will prevent Manufacturer’s warranty being voided if the cylinder ruptures within its warranty time frame.
Call us for any and all enquiries.